Why Gel OT Positioning device?
- To prevent patient from pain and pressure soreness in long surgery period.
- To eliminate peek pressure area by evenly distributing cushioning force over a broad surface area.
- To enhance body performance by elastomeric blood flow with complete body alignment/body weight redistribution.
Technology used in Gel OT Positioning device?
- Gel technology representing physical state whose property lies between liquid and solid in 3D network structure.
- Progel is similar to human flesh in its consistency, touch and reaction to pressure.
- Progel conforms exactly to body shape of sitter, achieving high degree of equal weight distribution and having good shock absorbing properties.
Features of Progel:
- Significant impact resistance, shock absorption and extreme durability.
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and doesn't support microbial growth.
- Pressure dispersion ability.
- Reusable and cost effective.
- Complete bedsore prevention.
- Non irritating to skin, soft, strong and elastic.
- Offers optimal comfort.